Printing Of Packing Slips To Pdf

Hi

In the order admin in CS Cart, My current version is 4.1.3. We are able to print invoices to screen or PDF.

But there is no option to print packing slips to PDF. I know that anything can be printed to PDF from the screen.

But they look great on the screen but when printed to PDF the admin path of the store shows on the top right of the packing slip.

No matter how many times I tell my vendors to cut this off, There dispatch departments send the labels out with the site admin path on the label.

Can anyone help me to create an option to print PDF packing slips.

I will be posting this in the bug tracker as well as I thing should be basic functionality.

Alan

Hello [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Alan[/font][/color],

Just add the &format=pdf parameter to the URL (e.g. admin.php?dispatch=orders.print_packing_slip&order_id=7&format=pdf). You can add this link directly to the /design/backend/templates/views/orders/details.tpl file or create the hook.

In order to do it through hook, just create the /design/backend/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/orders/details_tools.post.tpl file (chmod 777) with the following content:

```php

• {btn type="list" text=__("print_pdf_packing_slip") href="orders.print_packing_slip?order_id=`$order_info.order_id`&format=pdf"}

• ```

Then add the "print_pdf_packing_slip" language variable through "Translations" page in admin panel and clear the cache (e.g. admin.php?cc&ctpl)

Hope it will be helpful.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1395576854' post='179923']

Hello [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Alan[/font][/color],

Just add the &format=pdf parameter to the URL (e.g. admin.php?dispatch=orders.print_packing_slip&order_id=7&format=pdf). You can add this link directly to the /design/backend/templates/views/orders/details.tpl file or create the hook.

In order to do it through hook, just create the /design/backend/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/orders/details_tools.post.tpl file (chmod 777) with the following content:

```php

• {btn type="list" text=__("print_pdf_packing_slip") href="orders.print_packing_slip?order_id=`$order_info.order_id`&format=pdf"}

• ```

Then add the "print_pdf_packing_slip" language variable through "Translations" page in admin panel and clear the cache (e.g. admin.php?cc&ctpl)

Hope it will be helpful.
    [/quote]
    Thanks eComlabs
    I will try this, I knew that I could append the URL myself, But the problem was that most of the vendors would not do this or be able to do this. I will implement you hook above and see if it does what I need.

Thanks again
    Alan

Thanks you eComLabs

This is exactly what I wanted to achieve, should a part of all CS Cart versions.

Alan

You are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us if you require additional custom development service :)