Price Display Not Showing Me Cents.

HI - newbie to cs-cart fantastic product and the forum has been the ultimate resource for me, howvere i am stuck on a few things, my product pricing grid is only showing dollars and not cents in the qty discounts. for example for 100pcs it is showing $14 and not $ 14.55, any suggestions?

secondly the price display when you show products starts at the minimum qty, can i change it to show my last column pricing so it seems inexpensive when you view it in a grid with other products?

hope you guys can help

many thanks

mani-superp

Hello superp,

It seems that the problem occurs because 0 is specified in the “Decimals” text input field on the editing currency page of the currency that is used on the storefront. You should specify 2 in the mentioned text input field.

As regards changing the order of displaying quantity discounts, some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1309509668' post='116072']

Hello superp,

It seems that the problem occurs because 0 is specified in the “Decimals” text input field on the editing currency page of the currency that is used on the storefront. You should specify 2 in the mentioned text input field.

As regards changing the order of displaying quantity discounts, some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

many thanks for the fix

superp

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team