price changes from what I have it set to automatically

Hi there;

I have a problem with the price on my cart.

for example

I have a product - and the price is set to 4.50 euro but when someone is in the front end they see 3.36

I have tried for hours and hours to correct this to no avail

all the products share the same problem so I really need help.

My link

this is the link to one of the products.

I have the same problem - were you able to fix this issue?

oh wait - this is my thread -

lol - please help.

How is your taxes set up?

Check that you have the 'primary' currency set to Euro. I'm going to guess that the primary is USD and you have the admin set to a EUR localization where you're seeing currency in EUR but the store is seeing it in USD. A link to your site could help and also a screen shot of your Currencies admin page.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1323411427' post='127569']

Check that you have the 'primary' currency set to Euro. I'm going to guess that the primary is USD and you have the admin set to a EUR localization where you're seeing currency in EUR but the store is seeing it in USD. A link to your site could help and also a screen shot of your Currencies admin page.

[/quote]

I had the same, it was the currency set up, or you may find localizations have something to do with it too.

John

Nice guys - thanks a bunch

that was it.

the currency was set to default based on the country I had in my basic configuration/general settings/store address.

thanks tbirnseth and johnbol1 for taking the time to respond.

you change the primary currency by going to

management/currencies/"your desired currency/edit/check the box that says set as main currency.