preview larger image on click

is there a way for the option(variant) image to view the image larger on click as it happens with the main image of the product.

i know i can do it by the combination options but i don't want to use it.

i just want when someone clicks on the variant image,the image can preview bigger.

plz does someone know something about this.

or where is the code for the variant images to try something?

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Hello,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]I have developed a similar task for version 3.0.3 recently.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]It is possible to view the modification at http://rgilaev.simtechdev.com/newaddons/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=69[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]The “view” link is added below each image in this add-on.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=6049:1.png]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]If this link is clicked on, an enlarged image will open.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=6050:2.png]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Please let me know if you would like it to be modified or adapted to other CS-Cart version or edition.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Feel free to contact me via email sales@cs-cart.com, Subject “Att Ramil Gilaev - Preview large image for option”[/size][/font][/color]

1.png

2.png

that is exactly what i need.

is this possible to modify it for version 2.2.5?

thanks!

Hello rgilaev, plz check your email :)

Thanks