Prevent scroll bar from appearing

Is there a way to prevent the scroll bar from appearing at the bottom of my product display when I add drop down menu options to them?

I have attached the link to an image so you can see what I am referring to…

here is the link: [url]Free Image Hosting at FreeImageHosting.net - Upload & Share Images on Social Networks, Blogs, and Galleries

reduce the length of your product option selections.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]reduce the length of your product option selections.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply

Where can I find that setting?

It’s not a setting, just change “Amber 33618” to something smaller?

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]It’s not a setting, just change “Amber 33618” to something smaller?[/QUOTE]

I cannot do it…I need both the color and the code in there…

how about reducing the margin between the text “size” and “quantity” and the drop down menu?

There must be a place that controls that…

there is some declarations in css files controlling the separation. You can use firebug to localize and modify. Beware this declarations also style other part of the cart, so really there is not to much space to gain. (maybe only 20 pixels)

Better should be move the “add to cart” below the product info section, gaining the full width of the central column.

Are you familiar with firebug and my_changes hooks to the styles.css files? this allow you to alter the look of the cart, without touching any stock files.

.product-list-field label { <-- in styles.base.css line 1322
float: left;
margin-left: -[COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]px;
padding-top: 1px;
width: [COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]px !important;
}

.product-list-field { <-- styles.base.css line 1326
margin-top: 6px;
padding-left: [COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]px;
}

[quote name=‘colortone’]there is some declarations in css files controlling the separation. You can use firebug to localize and modify. Beware this declarations also style other part of the cart, so really there is not to much space to gain. (maybe only 20 pixels)

Better should be move the “add to cart” below the product info section, gaining the full width of the central column.

Are you familiar with firebug and my_changes hooks to the styles.css files? this allow you to alter the look of the cart, without touching any stock files.

.product-list-field label { <-- in styles.base.css line 1322
float: left;
margin-left: -[COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]px;
padding-top: 1px;
width: [COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]px !important;
}

.product-list-field { <-- styles.base.css line 1326
margin-top: 6px;
padding-left: [COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]px;
}
[/QUOTE]

I would rather move the add to cart and add to wish list buttons like suggested…

can someone help me find out where is the code to do it?

No, I am not familiar with firebug but I am willing to learn what I need to in order to manage my store and make the changes I want…