Pre Buy Questions - Sub Category images and Manufacturers list

Hi Folks

I’m looking at Interspire and Cs-cart and I must say cs seems to have it all…almost !

One thing ISC has which I dont see in CS is sub category images.

By that i mean that with ISC when you click on a cat that has sub cats, the images of the sub cats are displayed.

With cs you just get the cat image and next it it a text link to the sub cats.

Dont like that :frowning:

Also again in ISC as part of the product set up, you can enter a manufacturer/supplier name, then actually display products by a particular manuf/supplier.

Cant see anything like that in cs

Please let me know if I’m wrong on these two as apart from those 2 problems, cs looks fab !

There is a MOD for subcategory images for v1.3.5, i have managed to get this working for v2.0 but have not had time to post it.

Manufacturers are setup in Product Features, and assigned to the products via the Features tab in the manage product page. CS have changed the way this works from the previous version, in that version there was a specific section for manufacturers, as far as i know the team are going to expand this in future releases, but i don’t know the specifics.

Hope you enjoy using CS Cart.

[quote name=‘baballuci’]There is a MOD for subcategory images for v1.3.5, i have managed to get this working for v2.0 but have not had time to post it.[/quote]

I watch several of your post and realize you keep busy, but this was probably the biggest draw for me when purchasing CS-Cart. While previewing the 60-day trial I could have sworn there were sub-category images, obviously now I realize there are none.

I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know as soon as this code is posted.

Yes, There is a sub category images addon, working on v2

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=11307[/url]

Hi,

I want add images in top drop down menu .

If anybody know how can i do that please tell me

[quote name='sandeepkumar' timestamp='1376729508' post='166951']

Hi,

I want add images in top drop down menu .

If anybody know how can i do that please tell me

[/quote]

This mega menu pro addon will help you Mega Menu Pro - The Ultimate Responsive CS-Cart Mega Menu.