Positioning Of Suggestionbox Wg Dynamic Search

In the theme I use for our store the Wg Dynamic Search suggestionsBox is wrongly positioned at the top right the page where you can barely see a glymp of the search results that the add-on offers while you type in the main search field.

How can I amend this posiioning so that there is no overlap and the results are shown from the a fixed position from the bottom right near the search field.

I tried my hands on

public_html/var/themes_repository/basic/css/addons/wg_search/styles.css

.suggestionsBox

and play with the margins without any results.

Open for suggestions.

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1402063257' post='185235']

In the theme I use for our store the Wg Dynamic Search suggestionsBox is wrongly positioned at the top right the page where you can barely see a glymp of the search results that the add-on offers while you type in the main search field.

How can I amend this posiioning so that there is no overlap and the results are shown from the a fixed position from the bottom right near the search field.

I tried my hands on

public_html/var/themes_repository/basic/css/addons/wg_search/styles.css

.suggestionsBox

and play with the margins without any results.

Open for suggestions.

[/quote]

If we understood you correctly, some block is superimposed on the search results content. If so, you should try play with z-index property.

It will be easier understand what you need, if you send link to site, where we can see problem.

Best wishes,

Cart-Power

Please contact our helpdesk and our support team will help you.