port a cart theme from RocketTheme

Here’s a Joomla/VirtuaMart theme designed by RocketTheme.com that I think is very sharp:

[url]http://demo.rockettheme.com/apr09/[/url]

I’ve contacted them about doing a port to CS-Cart, but they declined. Aside from the clean and glossy interface elements, the theme incorporates a number of custom Mootools effects (suggest search, product carousel, news ticker, accordion menu, content tabs) that would all need to be reverse-engineered in Jquery.

Anyone here up for the challenge? I’m a subscriber at RocketTheme and have access to the source code and Photoshop files. PM me if you’d like to offer your services. I’m also curious to know what this community thinks of the design.

Glen

uhhhhhhhhhh… loking hot skin :smiley:

Its a good idea, but sure what their license agreement allows for. Not sure if they want a 3rd party using their work and then reselling it…I could be wrong though.

[quote name=‘CSCartSkins’]Its a good idea, but sure what their license agreement allows for. Not sure if they want a 3rd party using their work and then reselling it…I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

You are correct - their license would not allow a port of this skin to be resold. However, as a subscriber to their service, I am allowed to have the skin ported for my own use. Sorry I wasn’t clear on what I’d like to do with this.

Glen

Thanks for the clarification. The only problem is that you would then have to do the porting yourself. Even if I or someone else helped you out, there would be a cost and I think that it would be in the same sense of reselling the content.

Just gets a little iffy when it comes to stuff like that. You could always do a “look-alike” but it would still be iffy.

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]Here’s a Joomla/VirtuaMart theme designed by RocketTheme.com that I think is very sharp:

[url]http://demo.rockettheme.com/apr09/[/url]

I’ve contacted them about doing a port to CS-Cart, but they declined. Aside from the clean and glossy interface elements, the theme incorporates a number of custom Mootools effects (suggest search, product carousel, news ticker, accordion menu, content tabs) that would all need to be reverse-engineered in Jquery.

Anyone here up for the challenge? I’m a subscriber at RocketTheme and have access to the source code and Photoshop files. PM me if you’d like to offer your services. I’m also curious to know what this community thinks of the design.

Glen[/QUOTE]

The only thing I missed not having Joomla and Virtuemart is the professional looking templates.

I wish cs-cart designers would take note and make something similar.

[quote name=‘KBM’]

I wish cs-cart designers would take note and make something similar.[/QUOTE]

Noted!

[quote name=‘CSCartSkins’]

Noted!
[/quote]

I like the funny hand…

that is one nice skin did u get any further on ???

I need a really good skin designer

anyone on here capable ???

pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PM