.png and .gif problem ie7

hi,

i have a problem with my .pngs and .gifs.if you go here using ie 7,you can see the images with a very poor quality.using ff the images display correct.any suggestion?

[quote name=‘gabrieluk’]hi,

i have a problem with my .pngs and .gifs.if you go here using ie 7,you can see the images with a very poor quality.using ff the images display correct.any suggestion?[/quote]

I’m using IE8 so I can’t test it however, trying to make IE7 work is going to be an effort in itself sorry.

The images look fine to me in IE7.

Checked with IE7 and FF3+. The images are ok.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I’m using IE8 so I can’t test it however, trying to make IE7 work is going to be an effort in itself sorry.[/QUOTE]

well,25 % of the sites traffic goes with ie 7,so thats the worry.

And i dont indy how can you see the images the same with ie 7 and ff3,with ie7 you see the logo is terrible missing pieces all over the borders…cant you see that?

[quote name=‘gabrieluk’]well,25 % of the sites traffic goes with ie 7,so thats the worry.

And i dont indy how can you see the images the same with ie 7 and ff3,with ie7 you see the logo is terrible missing pieces all over the borders…cant you see that?[/quote]

Hmmm…I see, you’re right.

I guess the problem would be by your image editing program and the PNG compression. Try to save your image as PNG 24, don’t use PNG 8.

IE7.jpg

FF3+.jpg