Please help me find this CSS class in what file..

Can someone tell me where and what file this css class is defined so I can edit it… Cannot find it anywhere…

Wanting to change the size of the image options variant icons… Currently width=“50” height=“50”

V4.0.2

Jay, you have 3 classes in your reference.

Can only find reference to the last one (object-image) which is from styles.css in design/themes/basic/css

Suggest you use firebug to see which has the properties you want to change.

If you know which one you want to change, best to override them in a local_styles.css by using the my_changes (or other) addon.

This is what it shows in firebug… I am wanting to change the size width and height for the product option variant icons…

Cannot find it anywhere… I know its got to be there somewhere…

Silver Color Sample

product-variant-image and hand are in the base.css file.

product-variant-image-selected is in the styles.css file

The exceptions.js file handles the rest.

For example:

function fn_change_variant_image(prefix, opt_id, var_id)
{
var images = {};
images = $('[id*=variant_image_' + prefix + '_' + opt_id + ']');
images.removeClass('product-variant-image-selected').addClass('product-variant-image-unselected');

if (typeof(var_id) == 'undefined') {
var_id = $('select[id*=_' + prefix + '_' + opt_id + ']').val();
}
$('[id*=variant_image_' + prefix + '_' + opt_id + '_' + var_id + ']').removeClass('product-variant-image-unselected').addClass('product-variant-image-selected');
}

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1381780631' post='169732']

product-variant-image and hand are in the base.css file.

product-variant-image-selected is in the styles.css file

The exceptions.js file handles the rest.

[/quote]

Thanks for your input Triplets… Yet I understand and know where all the css statements are but cannot find out where it is stating the size of the icons to be 50 - 50… as in the code I pasted above… I want to change that to width=“30” height=“30”… Nowhere can I find where it is pulling that size from… Its not in the css or js… Cannot be this difficult can it… ??

Ok figured it out… To change the size of the product option variant icons… Located in /design/themes/basic/templates/views/products/components/product_options.tpl … Now to figure out the whole hook thing… So I don't lose it…