Please help me as soon as possible with this issue.

Please help me as soon as possible with this issue.

I recently upgraded my store to the newest release, and followed the directions exactly as written.

Since the upgrade, I can no longer login to my admin panel and my online store shows as “closed”.

My url is www.letstalkchef.com. Anyone else having issues with the upgrade?

Thank you so much for your help.

login to your admin panel and then on the bottom right hand side of the screen you will see a button that says open store, simply press that.

regards

[quote name=‘Chef_Joe’]Please help me as soon as possible with this issue.

I recently upgraded my store to the newest release, and followed the directions exactly as written.

Since the upgrade, I can no longer login to my admin panel and my online store shows as “closed”.

Thank you so much for your help.[/QUOTE]

Do you have CPanel access? If you do you may be able to access your Admin panel via it. You will also be able to dig around and see if there are any changes ie local config etc

Also, when following URJ supplied it is “Access Denied”

[quote name=‘Chef_Joe’]Please help me as soon as possible with this issue.

Thank you so much for your help.[/QUOTE]

I have the exact problem. I actually clicked on “reverse upgrade” and now the whole website doesn’t function. Please advise