Place Banner In Centre

Can someone please tell me how I can centre a banner?

I've tried using both templates - carousel and normal and they are both left aligned.

Thanks.

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1402885021' post='185782'] Can someone please tell me how I can centre a banner? I've tried using both templates - carousel and normal and they are both left aligned. Thanks. [/quote]

To tell the truth, it is strange. If you add banner in default version of 4.1.5 for ex. and use basic skin, it will be centered. What skin do you use? Do you have any changes in skin? Please, send link you your store.

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1402885021' post='185782']

Can someone please tell me how I can centre a banner?

I've tried using both templates - carousel and normal and they are both left aligned.

Thanks.

[/quote]

It looks like you use 2.0.6 version. But this version does not support carousel for banners. Please clarify

Hi there I am using the responsive theme, and I have the latest version of cs cart… Not version 2.0.6

Try setting the grid that your banner block is in to “full width”. It's probably set to left align.

Hi, any other advice please? The grid containing the banner block was already set to full width.

Here is the website in question.

As well as having issues placing the banner image in the centre, I am also having issues with pixellated images if I want them to rotate. When I set it to carousel, and add an additional banner, the images get resized larger and become pixellated. Hope someone can help!

It looks like your menu called “sub-categories” is in the same grid as your main content in your default settings.

Move the menu to a grid in the Header. CS-Cart places a Top menu in the header for categories. Even if you make your own, put it in the header.

Your main content (where the banner grid is on your Home page) might align correctly then.

Also, “center” tags in block elements like div tags don't do anything. You would have to use

See: CSS Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align

Thank you for your suggestions - will try them out now.