Place Banner In A New Menu Item

On top menu I have all the categories.

What I want to do is to create an extra item menu which will have a submenu. When you click on an sub menu item I want to have the main layout page with a flex slider. Thats all. I cannot figure out how to do this.

I tried different ways by creating a new page, a new menu then I connected the menu to the page but it doesnt let me to add new block. I thought it would be simple to do this but it seems that it is not.

Could someone would be kind enough to describe in steps how I can do this?

[quote name='nikoz' timestamp='1403533332' post='186289']

On top menu I have all the categories.

What I want to do is to create an extra item menu which will have a submenu. When you click on an sub menu item I want to have the main layout page with a flex slider. Thats all. I cannot figure out how to do this.

I tried different ways by creating a new page, a new menu then I connected the menu to the page but it doesnt let me to add new block. I thought it would be simple to do this but it seems that it is not.

Could someone would be kind enough to describe in steps how I can do this?

[/quote]

The steps are:

1. Create tree with CMS pages

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

Main page
  • Subpage 1
  • Subpage 2
  • Subpage 2

1. Add new blocks with sliders to the “Pages” location and disable them.

2. Go to each block options and enable block for the required pages on the “Status” tab
  3. Create new menu

4. For the new menu item select “Page” in the “Generate submenu” option and select your Main page.
  5. Enjoy

That was great!

Thanks a lot!

[quote name='nikoz' timestamp='1403609816' post='186335']

That was great!

Thanks a lot!

[/quote]

You are welcome!