Piwik - Ecommerce Tracking ?

Has anyone managed to setup ecommerce tracking with Piwik ? if so would you be able to help me do it please for my site. perhaps just need a copy of the tracking script.

I've just had enough of google's refferer spam and as they don't want to deal with the problem I'm not prepared to put up with or add filters for them every day.

Does Piwik not have a problem with referrer spam?

I've not seen any yet but only been 3 days. in that time in GA I would have had over 500 false referrals in the report.

I'm not talking about the ones that hit your site and send a false referer to you logs files. These spammers don't even visit your site they they end up in your GA via other hosts, don't ask me how but Google has known about it for almost a year and done nothing.

Code generated in Piwik can be easily added into the footer with the help of free add-on [url=“Custom Code - Free CS-Cart Add-on by HungryWeb.net”]https://www.hungryweb.net/cs-cart-addons/custom-code.html[/url] ;)

Keep on smiling[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif],[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]—[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Valentin[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[quote name=‘Vali’ timestamp=‘1439534929’ post=‘226736’]

Code generated in Piwik can be easily added into the footer with the help of free add-on https://www.hungrywe…ustom-code.html ;)

Keep on smiling[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif],[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]—[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Valentin[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[/quote]

Vali you are a star but I’ve already added the basic code, I need the ecommerce code not or just the generated tracking code ?

What method do you want to integrate?

• Tracking Ecommerce Orders & Items Purchased
  • Tracking Add to Cart & Items Added to the Cart
  • Tracking Product Page Views & Category Page Views

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1439799980' post='226913']

What method do you want to integrate?

• Tracking Ecommerce Orders & Items Purchased
  • Tracking Add to Cart & Items Added to the Cart
  • Tracking Product Page Views & Category Page Views

[/quote]

All of them. Although I can do some with goals, I currently can't get the sales data over without adjust the basic script.

Oh… I think there is no way to describe integration process of all services in one message. If someone interested, we can perform this integration as a separate module for extra fee

Any updates? I am also interested in replacing google analytics with piwik.

Any updates? I am also interested in replacing google analytics with piwik.

Unfortunately we did not receive requests to integrate this system