php in pages

Hi, what would be the best way to create a page that runs custom php?

I went to Content->Pages and created a page, but php and/or smarty tags don’t work there, they just show up with the code on the page.

I just want to include a php script that displays some custom stuff in a div, but want the rest of it to be manageable through the admin, and use the same template as the rest of the site does.

something like:

Some stuff here

{php}
// including a php script directly from the template.
include('/path/to/display_weather.php');
{/php}

more stuff here etc.

I'm ok with this not being possible through the "pages" area in the admin, I could just create a stand alone php file but would like to include the surrounding template so that it works with and looks like the rest of the site/shopping cart.

Thanks,
Adrian

Have you tried using the literal tags?

{literal} code here {/literal}

yup, same problem, everything shows up on the page including the literal tags: {literal} and everything in between them

another way of doing this would be to do it directly in the smarty templates; is there a way to create a template file just for a specific page?

从网站运营维护的角度来说,网站运营人员则可以对网站方便地进行管理维护,有利于各种网络营销方法的应用,并且可以积累有价值的网络营销资源,因为只有经过网站优化公司设计的企业网站才能真正具有网络营销导向,才能与网络营销策略相一致。 由此可见,北京网站优化包括三个层面的含义:对用户优化、对网络环境(搜索引擎等)优化,以及对网站运营维护的google排名。 网站设计对用户优化的具体表现是:以用户需求为导向,设计方便的网站导航,网页下载速度尽可能快,网页布局合理并且适合保存、打印、转发,网站信息丰富、有效,有助于用户产生信任;

[quote name=‘lyjwow26’]从网站运营维护的角度来说,网站运营人员则可以对网站方便地进行管理维护,有利于各种网络营销方法的应用,并且可以积累有价值的网络营销资源,因为只有经过网站优化公司设计的企业网站才能真正具有网络营销导向,才能与网络营销策略相一致。 由此可见,北京网站优化包括三个层面的含义:对用户优化、对网络环境(搜索引擎等)优化,以及对网站运营维护的google排名。 网站设计对用户优化的具体表现是:以用户需求为导向,设计方便的网站导航,网页下载速度尽可能快,网页布局合理并且适合保存、打印、转发,网站信息丰富、有效,有助于用户产生信任;[/QUOTE]

The way you do it is black hat SEO, you will die soon! 相信我!