Php Errors And Cache Files

Hi ,

I am getting the following errors at php logs files

1)PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/store/app/functions/fn.catalog.php on line 7009

2)PHP Warning: next() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/store/app/Tygh/Bootstrap.php on line 352

The other main issue is the cache files.

I notice that the cache folder increase about 10GB every 2 week , i believe that is a critical issue for cs-cart.

To avoid this i need to cleat the cache every 2 week.

I also notice that the cscart_stored_session table is huge about 300mb so to avoid this i edit the // Sessions storage live time from 2 week to 2 days at config.php and now the table is about 80mb.

I own a small site with 400 products and about 200 views per day.

What is your suggestion on the above issues.

Thanks.

You may want to say what version of CART and PHP you are using.

PHP Version 5.3.3 and cs-cart 4.2.4 not [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Multi-Vendor[/font][/color]

Did you contact CS-Cart support team with these issues. If they are caused by bugs in CS-Cart, they will be fixed free of charge.

I did that and the ask me to buy credit in advanced and If the problem turns out to be caused by a bug in the standard CS-Cart, no credits will be subtracted from my account.

My opinion is cs-cart have bugs in cache management and database, the files after short period becomes huge.

I have cs-cart since version 2 these problems existed since then.