photo album

refer to my post in this thread [url]http://vb.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=2807&postcount=12[/url] - just use the flash instead of the includes, should work fine.

Simon

great, thanks. i knew there was a post ab out it, just coulnd find it, i really appreciate it, im putting the picks in now, its a nice album, only $20,

seems that the comdev components are not working with the simple {include_php file=“xxx.php”} function in CS-Cart…

… well, most probably it’s me, but including the php file it returns only an error:

Error: Call to a member function on a non-object

[quote name=‘lordmatrix’]seems that the comdev components are not working with the simple {include_php file=“xxx.php”} function in CS-Cart…

… well, most probably it’s me, but including the php file it returns only an error:

Error: Call to a member function on a non-object[/QUOTE]

i couldnt even get that far, it took me days to get the demo to even find my DB, then some other problems, i dont have time for that, i found a nice flash album and i had it set up in hours. i now want to get it onto a page of my template.

hi Lisa, glad to see that you have found a workaround with something else :wink:

As in my case, comdev has very nice scripts (news, helpdesk, newsletter, etc) and it was great having them integrated on CS-Cart but… I cannot find the right way. That’s most probably because I’m not familiar enough with smarty… :frowning:

the comdev gallery program looked pretty good,but if i cant get something working right away, i move on. i dont need anything crazy, so the album i found is nice. at the moment i am trying to make a new page to put the album in so it looks like the rest of my store, Im getting the hang of the code, thanks to everyone here

so far not working, i made a new tpl. and did the code fix from the “new page from template” post but it didnt work:confused:

[quote name=‘lordmatrix’]seems that the comdev components are not working with the simple {include_php file=“xxx.php”} function in CS-Cart…

Error: Call to a member function on a non-object[/QUOTE]

ok at least I know it’s not me :smiley:

reply from comdev support:

[quote]Yes, unfortunately our software is unable to be directly plug in to the smarty templeate as it only suppot static php pages. Here is what you can do. Once you have created your pages with smarty template, save the pages as .php and you will be able to plug in our software with the inclusion code. Do not worry as saving the pages as .php will not affect the design that you have created.[/quote]

Let’s see if I can find a workaround :-?

that was really great of you to find that out :smiley:

i have another photo album that i am playing with.

thank you very much,