Paypal wont accept £££££

Hi

My buy process is working fine untill I get to the paypal screen. When it loads it shows :

This recipient does not accept payments denominated in U.S. Dollars. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency.

The statement is correct I dont but I take £££, I am assuming there is a setting somewhere telling paypal I am US

Please HELP !!!

tiler

Can it be that GBP balance is not open in paypal currency settings (paypal.com) ?

is the sign in HEX or just inserted in the currencies tab?

under payment methods paypal configure I have these settings

Account: blabla

Name of the item (or a name for the Shopping Cart): online

Currency: GB pound

Test/Live mode: Live

Order prefix: decs

[QUOTE]is the sign in HEX or just inserted in the currencies tab?[/QUOTE]

Dont understand this ??

tiler

If you want to go through the buy process on the site for an item you will get what I am saying and hopefully help. ***.wetdecs.co.uk

Cheers

tiler

I have tested your site, made a test order selected paypal as payment method but was never redirected to paypal.

Hi darius sorry m8 had to change it as people were moaning.

I have put paypal back now

Cheers

Tiler

Ok so heres what I see:

When you set up paypal payment method are your settings here same?

Yes but not same version as you I am on 1.3.4 sp3 looks like this

Account: blabla

Name of the item (or a name for the Shopping Cart): online

Currency: GB pound

Test/Live mode: Live

Order prefix: decs

Also I am using paypal settings not paypal pro from the drop down in payment methods.

I dont know but could it be I am being sent to paypal.com rather than paypal.co.uk or shouldnt that make a difference

Cheers

Tiler

The PayPal processor for v.1.3.4-sp3 has too manny bugs. Is there a bug fix released by Cs-cart but does not work properly. If you use PayPal as payment method update your cart to lastest version and have no errors.

Man I just got this version sorted am not up to changing now, there must be sumin can be done how have people managed ??

Where is the code that directs cs to paypal.com can it not be changed to direct to paypal .co.uk ???

tiler

[quote name=‘wetdec’]Man I just got this version sorted am not up to changing now, there must be sumin can be done how have people managed ??

Where is the code that directs cs to paypal.com can it not be changed to direct to paypal .co.uk ???

tiler[/QUOTE]

cs-cart_dir/payments/cc_processors/paypal.php

here you can change the URL (not tested)

:wink: