PayPal to CS-Cart order status convertion map

Can someone explain this option under the paypal payment method? I can’t seem to find any documentation about this. I understand what order status and mapping is, but I’m looking for the paypal details on how it relates… (Ie Refunded, Canceled Reversal, etc…)

I recently migrated to v3.04 and noticing that all my paypal transactions are being flagged as failed or incompleted even though the customers payment was made. I’m thinking that this order mapping is where my problem is.

Hello carterj,

Thank you for your message.

Refunded, Completed, Pending, etc. are the responses which are received from PayPal when a customer places an order in your store. E.g., if PayPal returns the Processed response, it means that the customer's payment has been processed successfully. So this mapping is needed for specifying the necessary orders statuses for the appropriate PayPal responses.

If you still experience the issue with failed orders, it requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='carterj' timestamp='1357406479' post='152235']

Can someone explain this option under the paypal payment method? I can't seem to find any documentation about this. I understand what order status and mapping is, but I'm looking for the paypal details on how it relates… (Ie Refunded, Canceled Reversal, etc…)

I recently migrated to v3.04 and noticing that all my paypal transactions are being flagged as failed or incompleted even though the customers payment was made. I'm thinking that this order mapping is where my problem is.

[/quote]Hey,

Did you got this problem fix yet?

I have the same issue as well. Paypal orders are always flagged open even if they are paid. Customer then never gets a confirmation email from the store and they get very anxious.

Hello all,

Thank you for your messages.

If you still experience this problem, it requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I had this problem when had to stores sending payment to one pp account. If payap got record of invoice nr example 100, any other other invoice 100 will return open order. You need to use invoice prefix to sort this.

[quote name='sholand' timestamp='1358427379' post='153025']

I have the same issue as well. Paypal orders are always flagged open even if they are paid. Customer then never gets a confirmation email from the store and they get very anxious.

[/quote]

Hi Darius,

What do you mean by invoice prefix? Can you give me an example? I have do the order prefix set as CC and on my other sites set differently as well.

Thanks

Hi

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Order prefix: mycart (you can set it to anything you want)

Yes, this is exactly how I have it set up but it doesn't work. Thanks