Paypal Payments Standard & Tax

I am using PayPal Payments Standard but the tax amount calculated by the cart does not seem to pass through to the PayPal invoice which shows tax as zero.

Is there a way of passing the tax amount through to the PayPal invoice other than switching to express checkout or adding tax at the PayPal side of the transaction?

I am using PayPal Payments Standard but the tax amount calculated by the cart does not seem to pass through to the PayPal invoice which shows tax as zero.

Is there a way of passing the tax amount through to the PayPal invoice other than switching to express checkout or adding tax at the PayPal side of the transaction?

report here

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-1-cs-cart/

What version? Works for me in 4.3.8.

See my sig

As far as I can remember, it worked for me as well in 2.x.

I am wondering if it relates to the name assigned to the tax type in the admin panel, i.e. does the name assigned (VAT/GST) pass through or do tax entries all pass through as tax in the same way regardless of the name assigned to them?

Shipping costs are also being passed through incorrectly with shipping being labelled as 'handling' on the PayPal invoice and the shipping field showing as zero, looks like incorrect name conventions for PayPal pass through were coded in earlier versions.

This is how it looks for me. Tax is a line/product item and probably uses the name you assigned for tax. Shipping and handling is shown as extra.

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount

Tax

$4.73 USD

$4.73 USD

Automotive Gravel Guard, Black, Fast Drying, Case of 12

$67.54 USD

$67.54 USD

Subtotal

$72.27 USD