Paypal: "order Cancelled By Customer"

Hey everyone, sorry for late reply, but just wanted you to know it's been 10 days without any issues, after switching from Paypal standard to paypal Express!

I just noticed the same thing. I was getting notifications on my phone that I just got a paypal payment and went to check the site and did not see the order. I checked with PayPal and it showed the order was completed.

I had to check the incomplete orders to see the order. It shows on cscart that the order was canceled by the customer when payment went through.

I just changed to PayPal Express and will see how this works out.

Good thing I had the PayPal app on my phone or else I would have never known the order was there.

I don't think I've had the problem in a month or two. Seemed to magically have fixed itself.

Still happening and it is causing major issues on occasion. Yesterday I had a customer go and purchase something from the site, paid for it via PayPal and the order went to incompleted (even though he made payment). Then he went back and purchased something else about 20 minutes later. The first time he went to pay (on the new order) he used a coupon. Then when he actually paid he didn't use the coupon. But guess what....CS shows that both of these latter orders were approved/paid for so we sent 2 orders even though he only paid for one. This is driving me nuts!

Still happening and it is causing major issues on occasion. Yesterday I had a customer go and purchase something from the site, paid for it via PayPal and the order went to incompleted (even though he made payment). Then he went back and purchased something else about 20 minutes later. The first time he went to pay (on the new order) he used a coupon. Then when he actually paid he didn't use the coupon. But guess what....CS shows that both of these latter orders were approved/paid for so we sent 2 orders even though he only paid for one. This is driving me nuts!

Please take a look at this bug: http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6489-436-inconsistent-ipn/?gopid=25606#entry25606

We fixed it in 4.5.1

Is there a fix for older versions? I need a fix for my 4.3.9.

Thank you!

I too would be interested in if a work around could be implemented into my 4.3.1 store. I have way too many mods done to the store to update to a current version I normally only do that every few years because the upgrade is so costly.

Is there a fix for older versions? I need a fix for my 4.3.9.

Thank you!

I too would be interested in if a work around could be implemented into my 4.3.1 store. I have way too many mods done to the store to update to a current version I normally only do that every few years because the upgrade is so costly.

Guys, please contact tech support.

The fix is rather complex (affects a number of files) and posting it here will do more harm than good.