PayPal issue after 3.0.5 to 3.0.6 upgrade

Just got another order and it came through fine. Instead of the “Your order was not placed: the recipient PayPal account is wrong.” it now shows the customer's email address. Looks like changing to the primary email address fixes the issue.

I had similar issue in latest v4.0.x. Changing PayPal account primary email address to match cs-cart paypal configuration account email, resolved the issue and able to process payment successfully.

I have the same problem…

What is the solution for 4.0.X?

I've been fighting this Payapl issue for months now. My issue is similar but I get this error returned instead when the customer successfully pays for a order.

Any ideas on this one? version 3.05

“[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Your order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration.”[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Mikew' timestamp='1380132507' post='168734']

I've been fighting this Payapl issue for months now. My issue is similar but I get this error returned instead when the customer successfully pays for a order.

“[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Your order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration.”[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

I am having the exact same issue. 3.06, PayPal Pro. The charge goes through in PayPal and is marked as Processed in CS-Cart, but the user gets that error message. PayPal said nothing is wrong on their end and to ask CS-Cart.

PayPal sends back a TransactionID, as well as AVS code Y (success) and CVV code M (match).

Wanted to do a follow-up to let anyone who's interested know that I finally got this resolved. The CS-Cart team pointed out that I left the “Order Prefix” field blank. I simply entered my company name in this field and it works great now. Hope this helps someone else!

[quote name='Mikew' timestamp='1380132507' post='168734']

[/quote]

HI GUYS

I am having a bad hair day with this. I am running 3.0.3 with PayPal Pro set up as the payment method. The form on the Checkout page is CS-Cart shows a 'select card type' drop down. But that drop down won't select or show an option. thus the processing failts right away (no card type selected).

Is there a bug fix for this?? It appears to present the same (not working) form for other in-site processors as well…

[size=3]Fix for v4

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]app/payments/paypal.php[/font][/color]

Note that you need to change email@yourdomain.com to your paypal email address

Find:

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]if ($_REQUEST[$account_type] != $processor_data['processor_params']['account']) {[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]Replace:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]if ($_REQUEST[$account_type] != $processor_data['processor_params']['account'] && $_REQUEST[$account_type] != 'email@yourdomain.com') {

Find:

$paypal_post[$account_type] = $processor_data['processor_params']['account'];

Replace:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]$paypal_post[$account_type] = ($_REQUEST[$account_type] != $processor_data['processor_params']['account']) ? 'email@yourdomain.com' : $processor_data['processor_params']['account'];[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='Technocrat' timestamp='1383000668' post='170516']

[size=3]Fix for v4

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]app/payments/paypal.php[/font][/color]

Note that you need to change email@yourdomain.com to your paypal email address

Find:

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]if ($_REQUEST[$account_type] != $processor_data['processor_params']['account']) {[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]Replace:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]if ($_REQUEST[$account_type] != $processor_data['processor_params']['account'] && $_REQUEST[$account_type] != 'email@yourdomain.com') {

Find:

$paypal_post[$account_type] = $processor_data['processor_params']['account'];

Replace:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]$paypal_post[$account_type] = ($_REQUEST[$account_type] != $processor_data['processor_params']['account']) ? 'email@yourdomain.com' : $processor_data['processor_params']['account'];[/font][/color][/size]

[/quote]

I just ran in to the error on version 4.0.3 where the Paypal order did go through but it returned an error that said the order was canceled. I guess I am surprised here. Do we seriously still need to fix this after CS-Cart has known it was an error for this long?

If you are having paypal orders go thru but showing up as cancelled after upgrading to v4 make sure you set up CS-Cart paypal with your primary paypal address. I have several different address set up in paypal and after I upgraded I got the cancelled error. After changing CS-Cart to my primary paypal address all worked fine.

Hope this helps out.