Paypal Ipn Issue With Order Status

Another incomplete/paid order.

Browser/OS details:

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0"

still hope cs cart will solve this issue with paypal.

CS CART team, please do something!

One more Paid/Incomplete order.

Info regarding user system:

"Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SM-A310F Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Mobile Safari/537.36"

Issue posted in bug tracker

From time to time I get orders stay as open. Then within paypal preferences I go to IPN history and resend IPN message

I notices most time order fail where they consist of many products, say 20 rows or something.

From time to time I get orders stay as open.

I also have this, and quite a lot lately. I don't really see it happen with bigger orders only... I'm wondering what's causing this.

I have exactly the same problem. But it does not do the bug on every payment... I have to check the incomplete orders every day one by one to be sure it does not include a valid paypal order...

Hope CS Team will help (I already posted a message in Issues & Troubleshooting without any answer).

Exactly! It happens sometimes on some orders. But it is very inconvinient to doublecheck all incomplete orders just in case. I do not understand why CS CART does not react. It is becoming a big issue, especially during upcoming high sales season. In the bug tracker CS CART says it might be the server problem. It is not! The problem is between PayPal addon and PayPal.

yes this must be a paypal change recently?

From time to time I get orders stay as open. Then within paypal preferences I go to IPN history and resend IPN message

I notices most time order fail where they consist of many products, say 20 rows or something.

We also have a problem with PayPal payments. In the last month we had 300 PayPal payments, and about 80 were with Open status. The correct order, after sending the http request to the server, receives the following response:

a:3:{i:0;s:8:"VERIFIED";i:

30% our orders received the following response,

a:3:{i:0;s:0:"";i:

Does anyone have the same problem?

Hello,

Looks like the issue still exist.

Is it possible to hard code PayPal add-on, so it ignores any further IPN once it received COMPLETED IPN (Processed status). means it is not allowed to change processed order status back to Incomplete or Open.

Thanks

I'm still having the problem years later after attempting several of the solutions posted in the forum. CS's response (like always) is I need to upgrade my cart but that isn't an option.

Hello,

We added some hard code to PayPal add-on a few month ago, and we had fewer open orders than usual.

//Can't check refund transactions.
        if (isset($data['txn_type']) && !fn_validate_paypal_order_info($data, $order_info)) {
            return false;
        }
    $pp_settings = fn_get_paypal_settings();
    fn_clear_cart($cart, true);
        //Can't check refund transactions.
        if (isset($data['txn_type']) && !fn_validate_paypal_order_info($data, $order_info)) {
            return false;
        }
    // avoid all status except Completed
    if ($data['payment_status'] != PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_COMPLETED) {
        return false;
    }

$pp_settings = fn_get_paypal_settings();
    fn_clear_cart($cart, true);

I have noticed that almost every time this happens it is because the customer uses a different email during checkout than what their PayPal email is.