Paypal Express Order Not Showing Shipping

Sometimes I have an order that doesn't show any shipping charge or shipping method, however PayPal Express has charged the correct shipping. So it appears something is happening between the PayPal payment and the order getting recorded in the system that misses the shipping. It probably happens 2-3 times per month and I can't reproduce it, most PP Express orders are fine. Anyone else experience this or have any idea what is happening?

Sometimes I have an order that doesn't show any shipping charge or shipping method, however PayPal Express has charged the correct shipping. So it appears something is happening between the PayPal payment and the order getting recorded in the system that misses the shipping. It probably happens 2-3 times per month and I can't reproduce it, most PP Express orders are fine. Anyone else experience this or have any idea what is happening?

Probably the Override customer info check box is selected on the PayPal payments add-on settings. If it is so, please clear it and check the results.

Probably the Override customer info check box is selected on the PayPal payments add-on settings. If it is so, please clear it and check the results.

Seems to have resolved it. Haven't had any more issues in the last month. Cheers.