paypal express checkout

Hello,

In the payment method I added the “paypal express checkout” and the system added paypal button in the first checkout process. pushing this button gave me the following error:

Error

CS-Cart HTTPS: libcurl error(58): unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase?)

Does anyone know what is all about?

Is it possible that there’s something wrong with the new version of Cs-Cart?

[quote name=‘minerals’]Hello,

In the payment method I added the “paypal express checkout” and the system added paypal button in the first checkout process. pushing this button gave me the following error:

Error

CS-Cart HTTPS: libcurl error(58): unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase?)

Does anyone know what is all about?[/QUOTE]

did you upload a key file ?

Hello Darius

I searched for the “key files” before but didn’t find anything.

Can you please link me to page with explanations, or maybe to explain to me?

Login to paypal, goto profile > API Access (below Account Information). Right grey box to create certificate. Later you need to upload it to

payments/certificates

via ftp

Darius - Thank you very much. I’ll try that

Ok, It’s working.

Thank you!

By the way - does anyone can create API certificate? or only defined account, such as business account?

I’m on a trial version of CS-cart 2.0, I Created a certificate inthe API section of Paypal (cert_key_pem.txt), uploaded it to the correct FTP folder but I’m still getting this:

CS-Cart HTTPS: libcurl error(35): error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

ANy clue?

[quote name=‘gugga7’]I’m on a trial version of CS-cart 2.0, I Created a certificate inthe API section of Paypal (cert_key_pem.txt), uploaded it to the correct FTP folder but I’m still getting this:

CS-Cart HTTPS: libcurl error(35): error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

ANy clue?[/QUOTE]

Probably you are running it in test mode. In order to use it in test mode you need “PayPal’s Sandbox Test Environment”.

[url]https://developer.paypal.com/[/url]

Or set it to live.

That was it! I switched to Live and it worked… Thanks Darius.

sorry to bring this back,

but is it normal that the certificate is a directory that is accessible via the browser?

btw, if you the Paypal sandbox you cannot download a certificate from the "seller " account as far as I tried.

ciao

Luca

Hi,

Just tried that and it created the API Username, password and Signature but I cant find anywhere an option to download this? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Steve