PayPal Express Checkout Very Slow connecting

Hi All

We have started receiving orders through PayPal express checkout on our site: www.cucciku.co.uk

When i first set it up and tested all worked well, but now it is taking nearly a minute between clicking Place Order before the paypal screen is loaded.

I have tried it in several browsers and all experience this issue.

Has anyone else been affected by this? Can anyone help?

[quote name=‘peteyb’]Hi All

We have started receiving orders through PayPal express checkout on our site: www.cucciku.co.uk

When i first set it up and tested all worked well, but now it is taking nearly a minute between clicking Place Order before the paypal screen is loaded.

Has anyone else been affected by this? Can anyone help?[/quote]

I just made a test order for you and had no problems. Using a very slow internet connection I had a 10 second wait. As a point of reference my home page opens in about 6 seconds with my connection and with a modern high speed cable connection about 1 or 2 seconds for my home page to open.

[quote name=‘peteyb’]Hi All

Has anyone else been affected by this? Can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

I have met this issue,its the caching system has something wrong.
[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16905[/url]
it
s the best way to change the caching system.

[quote name=‘zoujun2046’]I have met this issue,its the caching system has something wrong.
[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16905[/url]
it
s the best way to change the caching system.[/QUOTE]

I would not use that new system - I tried and had problems which went away after reverting back.

See post 47.

Also it is sad that Zeke did not even take the time to respond to my post - poor customer service indeed. I will try to avoid beta testing with CS cart in the future as they do not make it a policy to support those who help them.

That said though I have been using the new caching system without a problem at all in a production environment. I was an improvement over the built in caching system so I would say it appears safe to use.

Thanks zoujun2046, the new cache system has decrease checkout time from 2 mins to 7 seconds on average of 5 attempts.

Get on zeke!