Paypal Express Checkout v.2.0.15

Thanks again!

Will check again.

Are all the steps needed even with the upgrade patch?

[quote name=‘Traveler’]Thanks again!

Will check again.

Are all the steps needed even with the upgrade patch?[/QUOTE]

the patch had one missing directory .

you should put the the paypal_express.tpl in : skins/basic/admin/views/payments/components/cc_processors

and then clear the cache

gasngrills

Thank you!

We are correct it.

[quote name=‘KleriK’]gasngrills

Thank you!

We are correct it.[/QUOTE]

I am confused what needs to be done now?

Have you revised the patch?

[quote name=‘Traveler’]I am confused what needs to be done now?

Have you revised the patch?[/QUOTE]

Upload the paypal_express.tpl file that is in the skins folder part of the patch to your skins/basic/admin/views/payments/components/cc_processors folder. the components folder was missing in the path but now looks like the have corrected it.

is anyone having problems with the button on the cart now redirecting to the main page rather than taking the users to Paypal, this is a mega problem for me as I like all my customers to be able to check their shipping costs prior to ordering and then they normally click Paypal Express button however this is now not working. :frowning:

Although this is an old thread, the info here helped me fix an issue with csc 2.1.4.

PayPal express was returning a error for USA orders paid with PayPal express.

A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed

This was temporarily fixed by un-checking the "Send customer shipping address:" option in the Payment Method.

The reason for the error , from reading a Stackoverflow post is that for USA States, PayPal requires the SHORT State Code and wont accept the Full State Name.

Im guessing, that the address shown on the PayPal record will no longer be the shipping address that the customer entered in the cart.. which may not ever be a problem.

It would be good to have the shipping address sent to PayPal in the correct format so Ill need to find the .tpl responsible for sending the shipping address to the PayPal API, and modify to ensure the short code is sent, or countries that have states,

Has anyone else had this issue with PayPal and USA States?

Is this an issue with csc v4 also?