Paypal Express Checkout Problem

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/color]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]I am sorry by repetition of my problem here again, since I didn’t receive any respond and I thought maybe I posted in a wrong place. I would really appreciate if anyone face this issue.[/color][/font]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]We [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]had the site for few years and this is something we got notified and it is a big issue.[/font][/color]

Hi @[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]imac[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]we are having a problem with this issue after upgrading to latest cscart. after clicking on [/font][/color][b]paypal express checkout[/b][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] is taking to:[/font][/color]
[u][b]www.*********.com/app/addons/paypal/payments/paypal_express.php[/b][/u]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]and shows 404 page with We were sorry, [/font][/color][i]we are unable to find what you were looking for[/i][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]You mentioned about directory permission. Could you please let us know what permission we should changed too since everything was working beautifully.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Albert [/font][/color]

Good day,

Please check recommended permissions here:

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1424084800' post='205448']

Good day,

Please check recommended permissions here:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

Thank you for your reply but we didn't change anything after upgrading to latest version, as far as permission of folders, and they were working perfect.

I did check with permission and I see everything looks the same as it suppose to be

Any other suggestion please.

Thank you,

If you can provide us with the temporary FTP access, we can examine the issue directly on your server.

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? My site is experiencing the same problem after the latest round of updates.

[quote name='mrryanbaker' timestamp='1426698856' post='208293']

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? My site is experiencing the same problem after the latest round of updates.

[/quote]

I also had the same problem and received the usual “provide us with FTP access…” response from CS-Cart support.

I then investigated further and provided a very detailed explanation of the problem, to which they replied with “this is a known problem”! But could or would not provide a temporary fix.

So I found my own temporary fix and advised CS-Cart of the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fix I have made is on line 34 in “app/controllers/common/payment_notification.php”:

Original line:

if (fn_check_prosessor_status($payment)) {

My Fix:

if (($payment == 'cmpi') || fn_check_prosessor_status($payment)) {

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their response was:

“Thank you for the reply.

We are glad to hear that you found a temporary fix. I will contact you as soon as the official fix is ready.”

I would have thought that they would be prepared to let people know that there is an easy temporary fix available, but they haven't!