Paypal Api Verification Failed

I'm getting someone to test our new store by signing up. She added her active paypal account email after signing up, but getting an error saying "Warning: Authentication failed. API credentials are incorrect".

Anyone know what the problem could be?

https://www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/index?page=content&widgetview=true&id=FAQ1984&viewlocale=en_US

I made some changes but now getting a different error:

"WarningCannot determine PayPal Account status"

I'm not sure I've set up my paypal account correctly. According to Paypal docs there are several types of app to create: REST API, NVP/SOAP, etc. Which one do I choose for use with CS-CART?

Which PayPal gateway do you use?

PayPal, PayPal Advanced or PayPal Pro?

Which PayPal gateway do you use?

PayPal, PayPal Advanced or PayPal Pro?

How do I find that out? I think it's just PayPal.

You have to set up the payment gateway in your CS Cart admin panel in 'Administration > Payment methods' click the '+' in the right corner and add a 'New payment method'.

Try to use 'PayPal' from the drop down list, use the template as in the screenshot 1, under configuration 'Account' add your PayPal email address and save.

[attachment=12576:screenshot-1.jpg]

[attachment=12577:screenshot-2.jpg]

screenshot-1.jpg

screenshot-2.jpg

You have to set up the payment gateway in your CS Cart admin panel in 'Administration > Payment methods' click the '+' in the right corner and add a 'New payment method'.

Try to use 'PayPal' from the drop down list, use the template as in the screenshot 1, under configuration 'Account' add your PayPal email address and save.

attachicon.gifscreenshot-1.jpg

attachicon.gifscreenshot-2.jpg

Thanks, I had already set up a payment method for Paypal Adaptive.

Why wouldn't I use "Paypal Adpative" from the dropdown, instead of Paypal?

I have two payment methods set up actually: Paypal Express and Paypal Adaptive. If I'm using Paypal Adaptive, should I just delete the Paypal Express method? I'm pretty confused actually.

Thanks, I had already set up a payment method for Paypal Adaptive.

Why wouldn't I use "Paypal Adpative" from the dropdown, instead of Paypal?

I have two payment methods set up actually: Paypal Express and Paypal Adaptive. If I'm using Paypal Adaptive, should I just delete the Paypal Express method? I'm pretty confused actually.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-paypal-product-would-be-best-for-my-business-faq3543

You should use only one PayPal payment method.

I'm gonna need some help. It's probably something real simple for someone. Can I get a quote for setting up my paypal for multi-vendor?