PayPal accept multiple currencies - module

This addon for Cs-cart allows your customers to select which currency to pay for you products when using PayPal.

However, when configuring PayPal in admin panel, you have to set a SINGLE currency, eg.: US dollars USD. Now, if you want to be able to accept payments in other currencies such as canadian dollars CAD or Euro EUR, etc. you can not. If a customer selects the currency and checks out, the total order amount updates in the foreign currency, but when PayPal gets the order still has the currency set in admin panel (eg.:USD).

This mod allows your customers to select which currency to pay for your products when using PayPal.

Cs-cart-paypal-accept-multiple-currencies

It is also accept INR (Rupees) currency. :rolleyes:

This component works with all currencies enabled in your store, eg.:INR or other…

Can u show me some demo , i had check your website but there is only image i want to see the live store how it will work , so i will purchase this mod immediately.

[quote name=‘miracles’]Can u show me some demo , i had check your website but there is only image i want to see the live store how it will work , so i will purchase this mod immediately.[/QUOTE]

Live demo

You can test it placing an order going to PayPal. (Do not finish the payment!)

Thanks for everybody who bought this module.

:D

New cs-cart skins coming soon.

ThomH, where can I buy it? your link is not working for a long time.

tested with v1.3.5 sp3