Payment Surcharge Showing on Customer Invoices... why?

I have selected the settings option to charge Vendors for the payment surcharge. On my test invoices to my customers, the payment surcharge still shows up at the bottom of their invoice BUT is not added into their total.

This is confusing to me and potentially to my customers. Why should that surcharge still be visible if I have checked the option to apply it to my vendors?

Anyone? Is this a bug? Has no one else experienced this?

Hello ShowStuff,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, I have failed to reproduce this problem in the current version of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition. The payment surcharge value is not displayed in an order invoice when the Take payment surcharge from vendors option is enabled. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thank you… I have added the credentials…

I continue to see the payment surcharge on the invoices.

Thanks for helping me get this resolved.

Hello ShowStuff,

Thank you for keeping me informed. Our technical support engineer will contact you at the first opportunity.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Not sure why this is still happening but in processing some test transactions today, the payment surcharge is still reflecting on the buyer invoices. It is NOT charging the buyer the amount (the total is reflecting properly) but it is confusing to still have it reflected on the invoice. I have again confirmed that that setting is set correctly in the admin area.

I'm running 3.0.6… Thanks in advance…

Also on Twigmo, I have a screenshot showing that the payment surcharge is being added to the cart at checkout BUT when the buyer is forwarded to the mobile PayPal site, the surcharge amount is removed.

Will this require a fix for each scenario?

Hello ShowStuff,

Thank you for your messages. Our technical support engineer will contact you in the appropriate Help Desk ticket.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team