Payment/shipping Issue Servired

Hi,

Depending on the shipping method customer can o can not proceed with Servired payment.

Let us say if shipping method A is chosen it gives payment gateway error.

If you change to shipping method B everything works fine.

It does not happen very often but happens.

We could not reproduce the issue.

Anyone has similar problem?

Any idea what can be wrong?

What do you mean by "payment gateway error" ? What do you see in the Payment information section of the order in the admin panel?

It sais: Cardholder authentication failed

or if customer push Cancel button

it sais Operation canceled by customer

But that is not true because it did not even give the option to introduce the card and shows error page with:

Price 0.00

Error in sent data. Contact your e-commerce.

Although when I go back and change shipping method it redirects fine and gives option to introduce card and pay.

Looks like comunication error between shop and payment system.

Any idea what can be wrong?

It is required to debug code on your store. I have checked Servired code and do not see any possible reason for such behaviour

Ok, thank you.

the file which is responsible to pass the data from cart to the payment processor is servired.php, right?

Ok, thank you.

the file which is responsible to pass the data from cart to the payment processor is servired.php, right?

Right, in app/payments directory

ok, thanks checked.

looks like addon issue.

I found the following in logs

59109#0: *398493 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Deprecated: Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated in

app/payments/servired_files/apiRedsys.php on line 54" while reading response header from upstream

php version 7.1.7

and this error 404

GET/media/images/icons/payments.png,q1500815892.pagespeed.ce.cjvECVRL-2.png HTTP/2.0

can it be the reason of the problem?

The 2nd item is a missing image and should not cause any real problem.

I believe the first is your issue. Even though it is deprecated, it should still work. But it's only deprecated as of PHP 7.1. So unless you are running cs-cart V4.6.2, I would suggest that you NOT use PHP 7.1. Have your host roll you back to 7.0 until you upgrade to 4.6.2.

ok thanks.

I will give it a try and change to php 7.0.21 to check the behavior.

Although It is strange that CS cart 4.6.1 does not support 7.1.7

In documentation it is said:

PHP 7.1 is supported starting with CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.4.3.

And 4.6.2 says it's now supported fully.

I guess they found issues along the way....

Always best to stay a step behind if you're running a business.

agree with you,

but 4.6.2 is not released yet, isnt it?

At least there is no official download version on today. (https://www.cs-cart.com/download-cs-cart.html)

although CS has already published changelog for 4.6.2

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.5.x/history/462.html

It's another one of those where they announced the release, then announced an SP for it, then it's kind of disappeared. One can only wonder since there's no communication coming out of cs-cart.

Yes strange... I wonder if comes the day CS cart assigns a person to attend all posts in the forum on daily bases.

agree with you,

but 4.6.2 is not released yet, isnt it?
At least there is no official download version on today. (https://www.cs-cart.com/download-cs-cart.html)

although CS has already published changelog for 4.6.2
http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.5.x/history/462.html

Hello. The changelog is usually published slightly earlier than the release, so that the forum and blog posts would contain a working link to an article with the changelog. However, this time the release got postponed, so that we could include more changes.

I've already removed the links to the changelog from the documentation, and will bring them back once a new version is released and the article with the changelog is updated. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

All the more reason to leave the changelog embedded in the release so it accurately reflects the release at the time of release. Obviously publishing on the web as an advisory document (which you can update after release to match what was released) is helpful.

So what is the status of V4.6.2 and V4.6.2SP1? Are we going to simply see a 4.6.3 instead?

No, do not tell me they plan to release V4.6.2 and V4.6.2SP1 one after another? who needs V4.6.2SP1 in this case?

We need directly 4.6.3. instead!

All the more reason to leave the changelog embedded in the release so it accurately reflects the release at the time of release. Obviously publishing on the web as an advisory document (which you can update after release to match what was released) is helpful.

So what is the status of V4.6.2 and V4.6.2SP1? Are we going to simply see a 4.6.3 instead?

No, do not tell me they plan to release V4.6.2 and V4.6.2SP1 one after another? who needs V4.6.2SP1 in this case?

We need directly 4.6.3. instead!

There are no plans for 4.6.2SP1. We only release service packs when we discover a major problem or bug that needs fixing as soon as possible. Those service packs usually include only a fix for that particular problem. So, for 4.6.2SP1 to even be considered, there'd have to be 2 prerequisites:

• 4.6.2 would have to be released (and it hasn't even been released yet).

• There would have to be some major problem that needs urgent fixing (nothing we're aware of right now).

We did plan to release 4.6.2 a little bit earlier (that's why the 4.6.2 changelog was published in the first place), but the release was postponed because we wanted to include a few more changes. Once those changes are included, the changelog will be updated accordingly, and 4.6.2 will be released.

The 2nd item is a missing image and should not cause any real problem.

I believe the first is your issue. Even though it is deprecated, it should still work. But it's only deprecated as of PHP 7.1. So unless you are running cs-cart V4.6.2, I would suggest that you NOT use PHP 7.1. Have your host roll you back to 7.0 until you upgrade to 4.6.2.

I can confirm that the issue was PHP version. Now it works perfect with 7.0.

Do not use php 7.1 with CS CART versions till 4.6.1 including. I recommend CS CART to announce it clearly in documentation! (saves time to people).