Payment method creates "incomplete" orders

Hi,

I have a payment method that works online but is non-transactional. When the buyer selects this payment method and clicks “Place order” he is redirected to a page where he sees a reference number (automatically generated using the order ID and the order amount). This reference can be used to pay the order in an ATM machine or using homebanking. After taking note of the reference, he can return to the store by hitting a button. The problem is that with the code I have, he hits the “return to store” button and when back in the store gets this message: “Important: transaction was canceled by the customer” and the cart doesn’t empty. These orders go to “Incomplete” status.

I need the “return to store” button to generate an open order, so that when I am notified that the buyer payed for it I can manually change the status to processed. The “Return to store” button is a simple html “submit” button… Can anyone tell me how I can do this?

Thank you,

Maria

[quote name=‘mariacafe’]Hi,

I have a payment method that works online but is non-transactional. When the buyer selects this payment method and clicks “Place order” he is redirected to a page where he sees a reference number (automatically generated using the order ID and the order amount). This reference can be used to pay the order in an ATM machine or using homebanking. After taking note of the reference, he can return to the store by hitting a button. The problem is that with the code I have, he hits the “return to store” button and when back in the store gets this message: “Important: transaction was canceled by the customer” and the cart doesn’t empty. These orders go to “Incomplete” status.

I need the “return to store” button to generate an open order, so that when I am notified that the buyer payed for it I can manually change the status to processed. The “Return to store” button is a simple html “submit” button… Can anyone tell me how I can do this?

Thank you,

Maria[/QUOTE]

You should set this method as an Offline method, so, after the order placed, the order will be created an the status will be OPEN.

regards

Hi Pozzi, thanks for your reply!

I thought about that, but I need to link this payment method to the script that generates the reference, and if I select “Offline” in the Payment processor I’m not able to use the script.

The CS-Cart Support Team told me to do this:

"In this case you need submit the “fn_finish_payment” function, located in the “fn.cart.php” file in the “core” directory with the following parameters:

1. order id
  2. $pp_response[‘order_status’] = ‘O’;"

But I have no idea how to do this…

Thanks anyway…

Maria

Problem solved, the Support Team helped a lot!

Turns out I had the code already in my files, but the changed it and now it works perfectly.

Thanks!

[quote name='mariacafe' timestamp='1307018366' post='113997']

Problem solved, the Support Team helped a lot!

Turns out I had the code already in my files, but the changed it and now it works perfectly.

Thanks!

[/quote]

HI, can you share the modified code for this issue?