Payment Failed

I feel Im losing alot of sales recently.

I’m following the customer into the ‘check-out page’ then they disrepair, never to return…

My old cart did alot more sales and I cant help to think something is happening to make them run.

ALSO Ive gotten 3 failed payments recently.

Paypal Pro -

Payment processor response: Result: 29

According to Paypay thats a “Invalid XML document. This could be caused by an unrecognized XML tag or a bad XML format that cannot be parsed by the system.”

What version of CS-CART are you running? You may need to edit the memory setting in this file.

Version 1+

config.php

Version 2+

config.local.php

Read the post in here: [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=5076&highlight=memory[/url]

I’m seeing a lot of these in 2.1.1. Any better in 2.1.4?

Payment failed, you mean they put in the wromg card details and the payment fails?

Either remove you payment filters from your payement gateway or maybe this addon which I have NOT used might help you: [url]http://www.ez-ms.com/addonproducts/chekcout-failure.html[/url]

That’s strange…

I just had PayPal Pro integrated and my very first customer who wanted to pay by PayPal Pro his order failed too.

I’m using CS-Cart v. 2.0.15

[quote name=‘Bossom’]That’s strange…

I just had PayPal Pro integrated and my very first customer who wanted to pay by PayPal Pro his order failed too.

I’m using CS-Cart v. 2.0.15[/QUOTE]

You might have paypal setup to reject all payments when the card details are incorrect, therefore failed payments will show

Maybe your issue is different I dont know

[quote name=‘badmaash’]You might have paypal setup to reject all payments when the card details are incorrect, therefore failed payments will show[/QUOTE]

Thanks, where would I find that out on PayPal?

[quote name=‘Bossom’]Thanks, where would I find that out on PayPal?[/QUOTE]

I am on an old paypal setup, but apparently on the new setups of it should be in your settings (risk filters), otherwise contact paypal and ask them about your risk filters

Will do - Thanks! :slight_smile:

I had the same problem. When you configure PayPal be sure you enter the correct password and username from PayPal. If you are using a signature, check to see it is correct. I went round and round with this one until I found I was using the wrong password.