Pay With Reward Points - Only A Fraction Of The Price

Hello,

I want to make the payment with reward points so the customers pay only a percent of the cost. For example, only 30% of the price.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Thank you!!!

Hello,

I want to make the payment with reward points so the customers pay only a percent of the cost. For example, only 30% of the price.

Thank you!!!

Hi , its not possible with default functionality . code modification required to achieve this .

Hello,

Thank you!!!

I am afraid, Vivek is right. Additional code modifications are requried

Since hooks are rarely used in cs-cart standard addons, you will need to modify the function fn_set_point_payment() in app/addons/reward_points/func.php.

Any reason you wouldn't just lower the value of your reward points by 70% so that they could still buy with points but it would cost them 70% more in points to use them. That would be a non-code change approach. I.e. if your current setting is 1:1, have it be 1.7:1

Thanks for answers!

tbirnseth, I cannot do that, the legislation in my country do not allow to "sell" free products. I have no ideea how to change that function, but I will give it a try. Thanks again!

Hello!

Our Points and Cash add-on will help you to set a percentage of the product price that can be paid with reward points. If you have any questions, we can discuss them in this topic.