Pay By Point

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]dear user.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]do you guys know how can pay by point?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]default is -------pay only product cost or pay shipping cost.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]how can it setting to pay ALL ?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]1-----------i tested freeshipping to pay all by point… then STEP4 (BILLING OPTION) SHOW ““NO PAYMENT”” [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]HOW CAN I SETTING PAYMENT? TO GET COMFIRM[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]AND EMAIL DOES NOT SENT ““NOTIFICATION”” TO USER.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2----------WHY cscart set to pay limited ,just shipping cost or product cost only?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]how can we fix it? [/font][/color]

cs-cart answer

=================================================================================================

Thank you for your time and patience and sorry for the delay in answering.

[indent]thanks so so much cscart

i have two problem

1----------- PAY BY POINT… when i goes to checkout then it show ""price and shipping “”

forexample price 25 us$ shipping 10 us$

i can pay only 25 point or 10 point (ex 1 point =1 us$)

i want pay all by point means 35 us$ ---------> want to pay all by point.

how can i do that to setting?[/indent]

Reward points can be used only to redeem the cost of the products and not the shipping. It is a default functionality:

http://www.cs-cart.c…ward_points.htm

If you want to change this behavior, we can offer you the customization services offered by our affiliate company Simtech Development Ltd (reorganization took place in our company and now our Custom Development department acts as a separate legal entity. Their company name is Simtech Development Ltd and the website is http://www.simtechdev.com ).

For your convenience we can forward your request to Simtech Development Ltd for an estimation, please let me know if you are interested in it.

[indent]2-------------TAX. i setting on shipping tax (blank), why customer has to check tax exempt ?

how can i do that make DEFAULT VALUE IS TAX ECEMPT ALL. FROM REGISTE

THANKS SO MUCH[/indent]

Unfortunately, your request is not quite clear to me. What do you mean by “customer has to check tax exempt”? Please clarify the issue in more detail.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who knows to fix it? please teach me

i made my self