Pagination hiccup

I noticed once or twice that when viewing the product list, after you click say number 2 of the pagination to see page 2 at the top it says something like “Please wait…” with a cog wheel turning. It just gets stuck on this and the page does not load so you have to refresh the browser. While this was happening I checked the mysql process and server load so there was nothing there to mess up the pagination so am gussing that this is some sort of client side code that messes up… anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks

It is most likely either PHP memory or execution time limits

This can also be caused by Suhosin if that is running on your server, check /var/log/messages to be sure it is playing nicely.

[quote name=‘badmaash’]I noticed once or twice that when viewing the product list, after you click say number 2 of the pagination to see page 2 at the top it says something like “Please wait…” with a cog wheel turning. It just gets stuck on this and the page does not load so you have to refresh the browser. While this was happening I checked the mysql process and server load so there was nothing there to mess up the pagination so am gussing that this is some sort of client side code that messes up… anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks[/QUOTE]