Pagination errors?

I was using AJAX for everything before until one of the clients complained about not getting page 2 to work. but it worked for me… but anyway i turned off ajax to test. now i can’t even get to page 2 or 3. it just brings me back to the default page. i’m using the latest version. any ideas?

[url]http://www.sotxsports.com.au/sotx-badminton-racquets/sotx-woven-series.html[/url]

page 2 & 3 does not work :frowning:

your links look like this: target%3Dcategories%26category_id%3D4&page=2,

turn off the SEO addon and see what happens…

snorocket,

[QUOTE]your links look like this: target%3Dcategories%26category_id%3D4&page=2,

turn off the SEO addon and see what happens…[/QUOTE]

On 1.3.5 sp1, there is no such off-switch for SEO addon.

I checked Settings-Addons-SEO, but there were only configuration.

Could you tell me how to turn off SEO addon?

Thanks in advance

You need to uncheck the setting for “SEO (requires Apache + mod_rewrite installed)” on the Main tab in Admin->Addons.

Bob

[QUOTE]You need to uncheck the setting for “SEO (requires Apache + mod_rewrite installed)” on the Main tab in Admin->Addons.[/QUOTE]

It has been already “unchecked”.

It drives me crazy.

You said in your previous post “there is no such off-switch for SEO addon” so I directed you to the on/off switch.

Have you attempted to apply any SEO patches from other forum threads? If not, then you will likely need to contact the support for help.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You said in your previous post “there is no such off-switch for SEO addon” so I directed you to the on/off switch.

Have you attempted to apply any SEO patches from other forum threads? If not, then you will likely need to contact the support for help.

Bob[/QUOTE]

I did not know that is SEO addon switch as you said [QUOTE]SEO (requires Apache + mod_rewrite installed)[/QUOTE]

I am using 1.3.5. sp1 and it came with like that.

And I tried to search cs-cart forum for ‘SEO patch’, but could not find it and there is no patch in help desk-file area.

Could you tell me SEO patches posted in forum?

Thanks, Bob

I’ve had this problem, it happens with 1.3.5SP1 when AJAX Pagination is not checked and SEO is unchecked, i’m on Windows hosting so this doesn’t work for me.

Solution: ( in common_templates/pagination.tpl ) at lines 28, 33 and 40 find

{$qstring|escape:url}

and change to

{$qstring|escape:html}

Hope this helps.

Babalucci’s fix worked for me in 1.3.5 sp1 also.

baballuci,

I modified my common_templates/pagination.tpl as you mentioned,

but it does not work.

Do you know any other solution?

Thanks

You did change it in three locations? Do you have a link to the page?