"Pages" Easy way to specify Blocks?

I’ve created a new Form Under the “Pages” area for “Content”.

It’s called “Order Form” for now, and the other 2, are the original “About Us”

and “Contact Us” pages.

Since this form is under the Pages area, my “Company” mouse over also displays the new “Order Form” page, but I don’t want it to. Is there a way to adjust this within the Admin panel?

I have a block on the Left side, that I’ve titled “Custom Ordering”. I’d like it to only display my “Order Form” instead of the other 2 (About Us, Contact Us).

Can this be adjusted?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I appreciate and help you guys can provide. :wink:

For your Custom Ordering block, change the “Filling” from Dynamic to Manual. You will then need to use the “add pages” link at the lower right of the block to add the page you want included.

[QUOTE]Since this form is under the Pages area, my “Company” mouse over also displays the new “Order Form” page, but I don’t want it to. Is there a way to adjust this within the Admin panel?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the top menu? If so, you can go to Design>Top menu to set what you want displayed. In your case, you would choose the Pages button and then specify Order Form instead of “All pages”.

Bob

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, I really appreciate it.