Page Redirection

hello,,,

how to redirect customer from checkout page to external page in cs cart multi vendor to complete the payment process and send a feedback back to cs cart ??

hello,,,

how to redirect customer from checkout page to external page in cs cart multi vendor to complete the payment process and send a feedback back to cs cart ??

I want to add my own payment method and link it up with cs cart ,,

Hello

It's best to write your own payment addon in line with the standards. There are no ready-made addons for the payment you want to use?

Best regards

Robert

Please check the following article

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/developer_guide/addons/tutorials/payment_processor_addon.html

I followed the tutorial and i wrote the code and it send form data contain all order details to issuing bank URL but now i want to add virtual link to receive the data and send feedback ? i dont know how to do so ?? i created php file temporary to recieve and send feedback to my payment gateway but i dont know how to redirect it back with response data to my payment gateway

any help please?

Please specify what kind of data should be redirected back to payment gateway

Please specify what kind of data should be redirected back to payment gateway

hello ,,

transaction status (approved , declined , paid )

It depends on the payment processor. Some services allow to send redirect URLs with payment requests, for another ones you can specify redirect URLs in the payment method dashboard. You should check integration manual for developers of the payment gateway you use

It depends on the payment processor. Some services allow to send redirect URLs with payment requests, for another ones you can specify redirect URLs in the payment method dashboard. You should check integration manual for developers of the payment gateway you use

how can I receive and Process the Response from the Third Party in my script processor.php page???

Please check my answer here

https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/35980-return-url-for-custom-payment-gateway/#entry347815

You should follow `Adding a Payment Processor` steps.