Packing Slip Product Options

I’m running 2.0.6 which includes the new “packing slip” feature - great addition!!!

I have products with “options” and already cleared the checkbox in the admin panel so that the option modifier is not shown. However, the packing slip still shows the “price modifier”.

I would appreciate any suggestions or help with making the modification so that the “option modifier” is not shown on the packing slip.

I’m sure it requires changes to the following file:

/skins/myskin/mail/orders/print_packing_slip.tpl

Thanks

You probably need to make the change in /skins/YOURSKIN/mail/common_templates/options_info.tpl:

{if $product_options}
{$lang.options}:
{foreach from=$product_options item=po name=po_opt}
{$po.option_name}: {$po.variant_name}[COLOR="Red"]{if $po.modifier|floatval} ({include file="common_templates/modifier.tpl" mod_type=$po.modifier_type mod_value=$po.modifier display_sign=true}){/if}{if !$smarty.foreach.po_opt.last}[/COLOR], {/if}
{/foreach}
{else}

{/if}

You will need some conditional logic since this file is also used for the invoice.

You might want to report this as a bug in the Bog Tracker since the whole idea of a packing slip is to remove all pricing information.

Bob

I have reported this as bug #1108 in the Bug Tracker. Hopefully, we will soon have a packing slip that includes no pricing information.

Bob