"Package" skin- sitemap and text same color

Hello,

In the skin “package”, the sitemap background boxes and text are the same color. How can I change just the color of the sitemap background or just the sitemap links text color, without changing any other box or text colors?

Thanks in advance,

Dean

On styles.css, look for the following:

ul.sitemap-list li {
padding-left: 10px;
background: #[B][COLOR="Red"]ffffff[/COLOR][/B] url(images/icons/left_menu_arrow.gif) no-repeat 0px 6px;
}

Change the bit in red to whatever color you want.

Please report this in the Bug Tracker so that it can be corrected in the future.

Bob

That did the trick Bob, Thank you very much for valid information and a quick answer! I am reporting this to bug tracker next.

On a side note- I am looking for a Alertpay module, any ideas?

Thanks again,

Dean

[quote name=‘red280z’]

On a side note- I am looking for a Alertpay module, any ideas?

[/QUOTE]

Nothing that keeps them on your site.

Bob

What about just a “standard” mod. I am completely inept when it comes to code, and after looking at alertpays integration guide, I am truly lost. Would this be a job you are interested in, and if not, can you recommend someone?

[quote name=‘red280z’]What about just a “standard” mod. I am completely inept when it comes to code, and after looking at alertpays integration guide, I am truly lost. Would this be a job you are interested in, and if not, can you recommend someone?[/QUOTE]

Not sure I am up to writing a payment module.

You could contact CS-Cart and see how much they would charge for creating this or maybe someone with experience writing payment modules will be interested.

Bob