Out-of-Stock notice, but have stock

Hi,

I exported products/categories from CS-Cart 2.2.4 and them imported into 3.03 pro. So far everything looks ok, except I have products that have inventory, but on customer side, it says no inventory.

The products are using option combinations ( no real combination, just different versions of the same product). Each “combination” has 50 items. When the page first loads it indicates the first product-combination is “In stock” (but does not show quantity of 50). When clicking another option it shows out of stock. Going back to the first product it now shows out of stock, until the page is refreshed.

No problem on the CS-CART 2.2.4 for the same product.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1349734141' post='146652']

Hi,

I exported products/categories from CS-Cart 2.2.4 and them imported into 3.03 pro. So far everything looks ok, except I have products that have inventory, but on customer side, it says no inventory.

The products are using option combinations ( no real combination, just different versions of the same product). Each “combination” has 50 items. When the page first loads it indicates the first product-combination is “In stock” (but does not show quantity of 50). When clicking another option it shows out of stock. Going back to the first product it now shows out of stock, until the page is refreshed.

No problem on the CS-CART 2.2.4 for the same product.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

[/quote]

Hi there,

Have you checked the “Inventory tracking” field in the general tab? You have 2 different options for product combinations.

• Track with options
  • Track without options

In your case, you will have to select the second one.

Hi,

Thanks for your response, however, I need to use Track With Options (same as my 2.2.4 store) since I am using option combinations and each combination has a quantity and SKU#. Something must have happened during the export and import process. Just trying to find out how to fix without recreating all the products again. Just does not “see” the quantity of 50 for each of the SKU's.

Bob