Orders in Admin are not sorted

I upgraded the cart from 1.3.5 to 2.2.2. It seems all working OK except one thing - in admin when I click “View Orders” I see unsorted listed of orders, when I click sorting by ID or by name nothing happens. Did anybody met this problem? Thank you. Michael

Normally orders are sorted by the 'timestamp' in the cscart_orders table. Maybe your conversion got that field messed up?

But clicking the ID column should re-sort. It does on my 2.2.2 test site anyway. Any javascript errors in your browser's error console?

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1314472736' post='120478']

It does on my 2.2.2 test site anyway. Any javascript errors in your browser's error console?

[/quote]

Thank you. No JavaScript errors, only errors in css, something like “…-webkit-gradient…” but I do not think that this is a problem. On local computer all works OK but on the remote server that problem occurred. I suppose that this is a problem on the hosting, I had to remove .htaccess files in var/, skins/, images/ directories because the cart could not read from them.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team