Orders Failing After Hosting Migration Maintenance

Several days ago my web host took my entire VPS offline while they migrated my server to better hardware. In the process I was also migrated to new IP addresses.

Since then, all orders placed on the front end of my site have failed. I took an order over the phone and processed it through the admin side of the site and that worked fine.

Where should I be looking to find out why the orders are failing?

My payment processor is PayPal Pro.

I just placed a test order so I could see what customers are seeing. When I hit "Submit Order" I get a spinning gear for about 30 seconds and then I get this message in red at the top right corner of the screen:

Your order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration.

I contacted PayPal and they say it's not their problem.

Where do I look? Any ideas?

I now have support tickets in to CS-Cart and my hosting company. My hosting company is overloaded with support requests because of the server migrations they've been doing, and CS-Cart says they are overloaded also.

Such is life sometimes I guess.

Check if paypal pro configure settings are not missing from paypal payment method

Thanks Darius. I did think of that and went and checked everything. It all seems to be OK as far as I can tell.

Thanks Darius. I did think of that and went and checked everything. It all seems to be OK as far as I can tell.

Hello!

Did you only migrate to new server? Did you install some add-ons?

I didn't change anything or install any add-ons.

I got a notice from my hosting provider that they were going to take my VPS down for maintenance. After some time they came back and said they had "migrated" the server (not sure what that meant--assuming they moved my VPS to new hardware) and would be using new IP addresses. After that was done was when orders started failing.

So nothing should have changed in the CS-Cart software.

Last night I updated CS-Cart to the latest version (I was on 4.5.2 SP2). Orders are still failing. I'm at a complete loss.

I didn't change anything or install any add-ons.

I got a notice from my hosting provider that they were going to take my VPS down for maintenance. After some time they came back and said they had "migrated" the server (not sure what that meant--assuming they moved my VPS to new hardware) and would be using new IP addresses. After that was done was when orders started failing.

So nothing should have changed in the CS-Cart software.

Last night I updated CS-Cart to the latest version (I was on 4.5.2 SP2). Orders are still failing. I'm at a complete loss.

Can it be so that it is needed to change configuration in PayPal account? Some IP changes, for example.

Can it be so that it is needed to change configuration in PayPal account? Some IP changes, for example.

I seriously doubt it. I've never had to enter IP addresses into my PayPal account.

When I talked to a PayPal customer service rep the other day she said they are not even seeing the activity of these orders on their end at all. When the customer clicks the "Submit Order" button on our site, our site doesn't get as far as communicating with the PayPal server. Something is preventing the order process from even getting that far.

I have been receiving emails from Paypal for TLS changes and security updates. They have new requirements at the server level. You might want to look into those. I can't think of a reason for what you are going through so I am just speculating.

https://www.paypal-notice.com/en/TLS-1.2-and-HTTP1.1-Upgrade/

I have been receiving emails from Paypal for TLS changes and security updates. They have new requirements at the server level. You might want to look into those. I can't think of a reason for what you are going through so I am just speculating.

https://www.paypal-notice.com/en/TLS-1.2-and-HTTP1.1-Upgrade/

Thank you. I just now made the last of these changes--renewed my API certificate. The problem still persists.

I have decided to switch processors, at least for now, to Square. I purchased and installed the addon here:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/45391-ez-square-payment-gateway/

And it worked fine with my test order, so hopefully that will continue as customers make their purchases.

I have decided to switch processors, at least for now, to Square. I purchased and installed the addon here:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/45391-ez-square-payment-gateway/

And it worked fine with my test order, so hopefully that will continue as customers make their purchases.

We're certain it will be reliable for you. Only thing we see is with postal codes needing to match billing, data entry and credit card statement. Square is very strict on that.