Order With Open Status

Hello,

Could you please help in this problem!

I have an order with open status but vendor and administrator didn't get any email notification about this order, and Paypal account didn't receive any money from this order, so the possible problem for this situation:

Could the customer continue in paying in Paypal (in Paypal account we use the method that redirect the customer to pay at paypal website )

or

Could the problem from email provider

thank you so much

As for paypal, usually Open status is set when the customer is redirected back to the store. Then the store waits for IPN request from PayPal to change status to Failed or Processed. Therefore you did not receive notification about Open status.

Possibly, IPN is not set or processed correctly on your account

As for paypal, usually Open status is set when the customer is redirected back to the store. Then the store waits for IPN request from PayPal to change status to Failed or Processed. Therefore you did not receive notification about Open status.

Possibly, IPN is not set or processed correctly on your account

Thank you much for your response. So you mean customer didn't pay for the order. Could you give me more details.

Appreciate!

Thank you much for your response. So you mean customer didn't pay for the order. Could you give me more details.

Appreciate!

Possibly he paid, but response with transaction details is not received by the store

Original post states that the PayPal account did not receive the payment so I can only assume that the customer did not complete the transaction.

Original post states that the PayPal account did not receive the payment so I can only assume that the customer did not complete the transaction.

My bad. @sumaya do you have successful transactions or all of them are marked as Open?

That's right thank you so much. the customer finished the order at our website but didn't pay at paypal website, so we didn't get message from paypal.

sorry for being late,

My bad. @sumaya do you have successful transactions or all of them are marked as Open?

only one order with open status without paying at paypal website.

thx