Order status changed automatically ? CS CART NOT good at all.

i am now,sometime hate to use this shopping cart, why ?

the order status changed automatically without any coding edited in advanced.

this is not the first time, but in the previous time, i was charged for the CS tech people go to check.

however, our people does not change or edit any coding.

it is not supposed to be our problem, why still charge us ???

any questions, they wont give your any instruction before you paid the credit, even a link reference, you must be charged. Stupid like that to pay for a link in their general knowledge base, or i have to say CS cart is greedy to ask money for providing a basic solution without any technology skill.

back to my question, why the order status changed so frequently ? It is grateful for you guys can be helpful.

thank you.

[quote name='londonman' timestamp='1323746475' post='127769']

i am now,sometime hate to use this shopping cart, why ?

the order status changed automatically without any coding edited in advanced.

this is not the first time, but in the previous time, i was charged for the CS tech people go to check.

however, our people does not change or edit any coding.

it is not supposed to be our problem, why still charge us ???

any questions, they wont give your any instruction before you paid the credit, even a link reference, you must be charged. Stupid like that to pay for a link in their general knowledge base, or i have to say CS cart is greedy to ask money for providing a basic solution without any technology skill.

back to my question, why the order status changed so frequently ? It is grateful for you guys can be helpful.

thank you.

[/quote]

Could you explain the problem in more detail? How does it change, to what and from what it changes?

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1323758230' post='127778']

Could you explain the problem in more detail? How does it change, to what and from what it changes?

[/quote]

just dont know but the order status changed automoatically

i have actually updated the order status to shipped but about half month later, some changed to "processing "