Order Exporting

Hello

I’m looking to be able to export my orders into a Tab Delimited format so that I can import them into Shipstation to ship out.

As far as I can tell the system will let you export orders, but there are two separate tabs; Orders and Order items with the information needed but will have to be exported into two separate spreadsheets.

Is there a way to export all of that data onto one spreadsheet?

I imagine it should be able to do that, but maybe I’m just not seeing how?

Any help is appreciated.

Best,

Aaron

[quote name='McNeilis' timestamp='1390505291' post='175898']

Hello

I'm looking to be able to export my orders into a Tab Delimited format so that I can import them into Shipstation to ship out.

As far as I can tell the system will let you export orders, but there are two separate tabs; Orders and Order items with the information needed but will have to be exported into two separate spreadsheets.

Is there a way to export all of that data onto one spreadsheet?

I imagine it should be able to do that, but maybe I'm just not seeing how?

Any help is appreciated.

Best,

Aaron

[/quote]

Aaron

I do not use the order export, but had a look at it. It looks like the orders have to be exported separate from the order items. but this should not pose a problem as there is a common field “order ID”

You should be able to run a very simple process in excel to product the file you need for shipstation.

Alan

Hey Alan, thanks for the reply.

SimTechDev just let me know last night that they have been in contact with Shipstation and are working on an integration so that will be awesome.

Best,

Aaron