Order Emails

Hi everyone,

When an order is placed, two emails are generated (in one email marketplace is shown in from while in another, vendor is shown, while both emails are generated fromarketplsce email ID).

We wish that one one email (as per standard of all marketplaces) is generated with marketplace in the from field.

Anyone please help on the issue.

Thanks

Sent from my LND-L29 using Tapatalk

Hello,

What do you mean by "two e-mails are generated"? In normal conditions, in Multi-Vendor store (I assume that you're using Multi-Vendor, because you're mentioning "marketplaces") customer receives only one e-mail, which comes from vendor e-mail address.

In section Settings -> E-mails there is a checkbox "Send vendor emails from marketplace email addresses" - maybe this one will help you to send e-mails from correct addresses?

Best regards,

Robert

Thanks Robert

Yes we are using multi vendor Marketplace.

Infact we have checked the box, Send vendor emails from marketplace email addresses.

Now still two emails are generated. (Both fron Marketplace email address)

One email title starts from Marketplace name

While Other email title starts from Vendor Name.

We wish only one email is generated.
Thanks

Hello

Have you installed any addons third party companies ? Maybe some addon causes confusion.

Best regards

Robert

Yes, some addons have been installed

PL see attached error screen9d7add2324c5bbb4510ba2328bf68bcd.jpg

Hello

Maybe it's one of them that causes problems. If there are not many of them, you can turn them off one by one and check if any of them causes problems.

Best regards

Robert.

I have disabled all third party installed addons one by one but problem is still there

Hello

Are these emails identical? They are not different?

Best regards

Robert

You can see that these are two emails, from.one domain info@vliesbig.com, having same contents, but title of first email is showing Skyleadsports which is Vendor and other is showing Valuesbig which is Marketplace

Did you try to place order with another email. May be your e-mail is defined somewhere as administrator e-mail and you receive two emails as a result

Yes by changing admin email, it works now.

However, in email caption, still vendor name is shown instead of marketplace or no vendor name despite we have removed company name parameter from all order related

I think you should edit e-mail templates to remove necessary data (Administration -> Notifications -> Customer notifications)

Hi

Though I have removed company_name variable, it’s still showing in order headers.c4b2def03da23ea33e6a2fa2b9f3359f.jpg

The problem now is,

Company name is not showing in subject.

But vendor name is showing in

From field

Vendor name (marketplace email address)

Where it should be Marketplace name

Thanks

What MV version do you use?

Multi-Vendor 4.11.2

app/Tygh/Notifications/Messages/Order/StatusChanged/CustomerMailMessage.php

try to replace

protected $from = 'company_orders_department';

with

protected $from = 'default_company_orders_department';

(!) Not tested, clear cache

Can anyone please suggest how can I change language of subject line? I am unable to find variables:

{{ company_name }}: {{ __("change_order_status_o_subj", {"[order]": order_info.order_id}) }}

The language of order is stored in the database and used in order notifications