Option Variant Image Size

I am working with V3.0.6

It seems there aren't settings for the option variant image handling and I need to change the size. I actually would prefer if this one had a setting to resize for each image upload because some of the option variants I have to deal with need to be bigger than others. At this point I would be happy if I could figure out to how to prevent the image from being resized and just make sure I format my pics preopery for each upload. I have poked at product_options.tpl There is what appears to be a setting for width and height at "50" each. I changed that value to empty "" but it did not change anything. I also poked at image.tpl but I have no idea what to change in that file.

A lot of improvements could be made in this area. I have seen sites that have selectable option variant images while also having a zoom feature. This coupled with the ability to set image sizes for each variant would be nice.

Anyhow, I really would like the upload at least to not resize my image. I'd appreciate any advice if anyone has the knowledge. Perhaps it is not even possible without reinventing the wheel.

Thanks

Ken

PM me temporary FTP access so that we can check the code and try to help you. Possibly 3rd party module overrides default product_options.tpl file

eCom,

Thanks for the offer and pointing me in a direction to look. I will poke around to see if there any hooks or template overrides that might be causing a conflict. I guess that since you answered in this way the change should be as simple as what I tried?? I will let you know what I find in the next couple days.

Thanks

Ken

Well, I thought I cleared the cache after making the template change but apparently I did not. The simple change works fine after clearing the cache.